Conveying systems transporting material in suspension characterized by a:
1) loading phase by gravity
- with dosing systems (screw conveyors, rotary valves, vibrating screens, vibrating channels);
- from storage systems (silos, hoppers, sack tip cabinets, FIBC emptying stations);
2) transport phase
- with flexible transmission organs (cables or ropes) where the solid particles are transported in suspension, within an air-stream, along the conveing path. Once the particles are fluidized, they assume the translation speed of the air-stream, with increased flowability, and are carried to the discharge point;
3) discharge phase by centrifugal force
- by means of free discharge spouts, slide valves.