Standards and certifications
1) The EC-type-examination Certification pursuant to Annex III of Atex Directive 1994/9/EC makes our aeromechanical and screw conveyors the indisputable protagonists, attesting to the conformity with the essential health and safety requirements of the Directive, according to the specific additional marking:
II 1/2 D c T200°C
II 1/2 G c IIB T5
for the transport of a 0/20 ZONE.
2) The production quality assessment notification, pursuant to Annex IV of the Atex Directive 2014/34/EU proves the validation of the corporate quality system for production and seals our strong propensity towards spreading a culture of health and safety in the workplace.
The notification is the essential validating reference of the prominent Notified Body for:
- the quality objectives, the organizational structure, the responsibilities and powers of the management with regard to the quality of our equipment;
- the manufacturing, systematic actions and quality control and conformity assurance techniques;
- the examinations and tests carried out;
- the qualifications of the personnel concerned,
- the inspection reports and surveillance methods monitoring the achievement of the required quality and allowing rigorous verification and periodic inspection of the effective operation of the quality system.
3) EAC EX certificate for hazardous atmospheres