Standards and certifications
1) The EC-type-examination Certification pursuant to Annex III of Atex Directive 1994/9/EC makes our aeromechanical and screw conveyors the indisputable protagonists, attesting to the conformity with the essential health and safety requirements of the Directive, according to the specific additional marking:
II 1/2 D c T200°C
II 1/2 G c IIB T5
for the transport of a 0/20 ZONE.
2) The production quality assessment notification, pursuant to Annex IV of the Atex Directive 2014/34/EU proves the validation of the corporate quality system for production and seals our strong propensity towards spreading a culture of health and safety in the workplace.
The notification is the essential validating reference of the prominent Notified Body for:
- the quality objectives, the organizational structure, the responsibilities and powers of the management with regard to the quality of our equipment;
- the manufacturing, systematic actions and quality control and conformity assurance techniques;
- the examinations and tests carried out;
- the qualifications of the personnel concerned,
- the inspection reports and surveillance methods monitoring the achievement of the required quality and allowing rigorous verification and periodic inspection of the effective operation of the quality system.