Conveying systems which transport material in suspension characterized by the following operational phases:
1) loading phase under vacuum or pressure
- by means of rotary valves, Venturi-type ejectors, slide valves, diverter valves;
- from silos, hoppers, sack tip cabinets, FIBC emptying stations;
- in dilute phase, in which the air-suspended particles are moved in a gas stream under compression, under suction or under suction and compression, at high speed, in a contiuous process, under low pressure and with a high gas to solid loading ratio;
- in dense phase, where the particles are driven by a pressure gas pulse, at low speed, in a discontinuous process, under high pressure and with a low gas to solid loading ratio;
3) discharge phase by gravity
- by means of cyclones and filters, propellers (in the dense phase), rotary valves, butterfly valves.