Standards and certifications
1 – The EU-type-examination Certification pursuant to Annex III of Atex Directive 2014/34/EU makes our aeromechanical, mechanical and screw conveyors the indisputable protagonists, attesting to the conformity with the essential health and safety requirements of the Directive, for the transport of a 0/20 ZONE.
2 – The production quality assessment notification, pursuant to Annex IV of the Atex Directive 2014/34/EU proves the validation of the corporate quality system for production and seals our strong propensity towards spreading a culture of health and safety in the workplace.
The notification is the essential validating reference of the prominent Notified Body for:
- the quality objectives, the organizational structure, the responsibilities and powers of the management with regard to the quality of our equipment;
- the manufacturing, systematic actions and quality control and conformity assurance techniques;
- the examinations and tests carried out;
- the qualifications of the personnel concerned,
- the inspection reports and surveillance methods monitoring the achievement of the required quality and allowing rigorous verification and periodic inspection of the effective operation of the quality system.
3 – La Certificazione EAC EX dei nostri convogliatori aeromeccanici e meccanici per atmosfere classificate.
Quality policy statement
Compliance with the manufacturing procedures of Ex equipment in accordance with the type covered by the EU type examination certificates and the requirements of the ATEX Directive and applicable standards encourages and strives participation and promotion of quality responsibilities amongst all affected Parties through
- awareness and engagement in continual improvement of performance, products and services, through statutory and voluntary accreditations, constant supervision, continuous research, effective communication;
- investments in long-life education, training and coaching;
- comprehensive support and reliability allowing proactive long-term engagement and partnerships;
- commitment to health & safety and adoption of environmentally sustainable practices;
across all Company’s activities.
The Managing Director
Vincenzo Greco Manuli