Information on privacy and on treatment of personal data
By filling in the form on our website www.idealtec.com you consent to the processing of data pursuant to, in compliance and in accordance with legislation on privacy and in particular with EU Regulation 2016/679.
Information pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter: “GDPR”)
- The data provided by filling in the form on the website www.idealtecsrl.com will be used by Idealtec S.r.l., based in Bottanuco (BG – ITALY), Via Ginevra nos. 6-8, which is the data controller pursuant to the GDPR and can be contacted at the e-mail address email@example.com
- The data controller, pursuant to the GDPR is the Legal Representative of Idealtec S.r.l. and can be contacted at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data is processed for the purpose of promoting the services and products of Idealtec S.r.l. by sending, upon request, technical and commercial information on these services and products, as well as for the purpose of organising visits and meetings at Idealtec S.r.l. company headquarters in Bottanuco (BG – ITALY), Via Ginevra nos. 6-8, or at your company headquarters.
- Your data are not stored in an internal database and are not disclosed or transferred to third parties.
- The purpose of data management has as its legal basis your consent expressed in the form and the pursuit of the commercial interests of Idealtec S.r.l. in promoting and developing its business activity.
- Provision of your data is optional and you have the right not to provide the requested data. You may also revoke your consent or request access to your personal data, their modification, their cancellation, limitation of and opposition to their treatment, as stipulated in Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, by writing to:
Idealtec S.r.l., Bottanuco (BG – ITALIA), Via Ginevra nos. 6-8, or to e-mail: email@example.com
Exercising these rights might affect delivery of the service requested by filling in the form.
1. What is a cookie and what does it do?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your PC, tablet, Smartphone or other terminal (hereinafter, the “Device”) when you access our web page.
Cookies allow us to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or about the device, usually anonymously, and depending on the information the cookies contain, if you are already registered, to recognise you as a user or client.
The information we obtain refers to the number of pages visited, preferred language, your location, frequency and repetition of visits, duration of visit, browser and Device.
2. What type of cookie does Idealtec S.r.l. use and for what purpose?
Our website www.idealtecsrl.com uses:
a. browser or session technical cookies
: these are strictly necessary for the website to function or to allow users to make use of the contents and services they are requesting.
b. functional technical cookies
: these are used to activate specific features of the website and a number of criteria (for example, language) selected in order to improve the service provided.
c. analytics technical cookies
: these enable us to understand how the site is used by users.
These cookies do not collect information on user identity, or any personal data, and the information is treated in an aggregate and anonymous form.
By disabling technical browser or functional cookies, the website may not work as expected and some services or certain functions may not be available or may not work properly.
d. third-party cookies
: these are cookies from websites or web servers other than that of the owner (Idealtec S.r.l.), used for the purposes of these third parties, including cookie profiling.
These third parties are independent data controllers of the data collected through the cookies they use.
3. How to disable cookies
For various devices (e.g., computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), you must ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect your preferences regarding cookies.